domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Grammar °° Verb have °°





→FYI:DON'T= DO NOT
DOESN'T= DOES NOT
♦AFFIRMATIVE           ♦NEGATIVE

I have a sister                                        I don't have a sister

You have a sister                                  You don't have a sister

He has a sister                                      He doesn't has a sister

She has a sister                                     She doesn't has a sister

We have a sister                                   We don't have a sister

You have a sister                                  You don't have a sister

They have a sister                                 They don't have a sister


♦QUESTIONS (?)            ♦SHORT ANSWERS(+)            ♦SHORT ANSWERS(-)

Do you have a sister?         Yes I do                                        No I don't

Do we have a sister?          Yes We do                                   No We don't

Do they have a sister?        Yes They do                                 No They don't

Does he has a sister?         Yes He does                                 No He doesn't

Does she has a sister?        Yes She does                               No She doesn't


♦QUANTITY EXPRESSIONS: any, a lot of / lots of

Q:Do you have any brothers or sisters             A:No, I don't have any brothers and sisters

Q:Do you have any cousins                             A:Yes, I have a lot of (lots of) cousins


POSSESSIVES: 'S

Michael has a sister   →   That's Michael's sister

My cousin have a cat   →   That's my cousins' cat


♦QUESTIONS WORDS: HOW MANY, WHO

Q:How many cousins do you have?                A:I have a lot of cousins

Q:Who are these children?                              A:They're my cousins



♦EXERCISE
  1. My dog  have /has a long tail.
  2. The coffee have/has milk in it.
  3. They have/has the correct answer.
  4. The flag of Israel have/has a star on it.
  5. I never have/has a clean room.
  6. The house have /has a lot of furniture.
  7. The water have/has a bad taste.
♥[Have,Has,don't have, doesn't has]
  1. We  beautiful flowers in our garden.
  2. Jane  five new English books.
  3. I an expensive sport car.
  4. They a big villa not far from the beach .
  5. My sister  a lot of dolls in her room.
  6. My father a computer in his office.
  7. Sandra and I five pets .
  8. My mother a pretty orange bag.
  9. Orit some friends in Haifa.
  10. You  ten notebooks.
  11. I  a desk and two chairs in my bedroom.
  12. Robert a tall brother.
  13. These boys  blue eyes. 
  14. Dana  two pen pals in Australia.
  15. The pupils a new computer room .
  16. The dog   a very big doghouse.
  17. Bill Gates  a lot of money . 
  18. He  short blond hair .
  19. They  four tickets to the show .
  20. This girl  birthday in April .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario