domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Grammar °° Simple Present Tense °°

Use the Simple Present Tense for actions that happen all the time or usually accur.







♦AFFIRMATIVE   ♦THIRD PERSON ENDINGS

I work for an airlane                   play → plays
You work for an airlane             cook → cooks

He works for an airlane              write → writes

She works for an airlane             take → takes

We work for an airlane               make → makes

they work for an airlane              cut → cuts


♦QUESTIONS WITH " WHAT "

What do you do? 

What does he do? 

What does she do?

What do they do?

What do you want to be? I want to be a doctor


→FYI: What do you do? usually means What's your job?



♥EXERCISE

1.The swimming pool (open) at 9:00 and (close) at 6:30 every day.


2.What time (the banks/close) here?


3.I have a car, but I (not/use) it very often.


4.How many cigarettes (you/smoke) a day?


5."What (you/do)?"  "I'm an electrical engineer".


6."Where (your father/come) from?"  "He (come) from Mexico".


7.It (take) me an hour to get to work, How long (it/take) you?


8.I (play) the piano, but I (not/play) very well.


9.I don't understand the word "deceive". What ("deceive"/mean)?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario