domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Grammar °° Verb Be °°

♦SINGULAR         ♦PLURAL

I'm John  (I+am)                    We're friends  (We+are)

You're Sue  (You+are)          You're friends  (You+are)

He's Bill  (He+is)                   They're friends  (They+are)

She's Mary  (She+is)


°°FYI: The short forms with apostrophes (') are contractions°°
[Las formas cortas con apóstrofes (') son contracciones]


Possesive Adjectives: my, your, his, her

SINGULAR

My name is John                    His name is Bill

Is your name Sue?                 Her name is Emma






 




Exercise:

1. My name James.

2. Mary the secretary.

3. John and Lucy at school.

4. I a student.

5. The boys in the garden.

6. He a lawyer.

7. Susie a housewife.

8. She a student.

9. They my friends.

10. You a student.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario